Preparing Devices for Tests
The following procedures must be performed in order to test the device:
- "Developer mode" of the device must be activated. To do it, "Build Number" item which stands at the bottom of Menu / Settings / System / About Device must be clicked 7 times.
- Device must be connected to a computer at charging mode or as a media item. This condition may differ with regard to the device.
- "USB Debugging" must be activated in Menu / Settings / System / Developer Options / Debugging tab.
- Before testing devices with Qualcomm chipset, the "test switch" feature must be activated by entering #*20081111# in the call screen. If the test will run on multiple devices via Windows operating system, "Test Switch" feature must be turned off and Qualcomm driver must be installed on the computer.
- While running tests on single or multiple devices via Linux or MacOS based computers, "test switch" must be active.
- Before testing devices with MediaTek Chipset, test switch feature must be activated with *#*#3646633#*#* keys. If the test will run on multiple devices via the Windows operating system, MediaTek driver must be installed on the computer.
- Linux and Mac Operating Systems do not need MediaTek driver.
- After connecting the device to the computer, "Trust this computer?" alert may appear on the screen. This question must be answered "Yes".
Qualcomm USB Driver may be installed here .
MediaTek USB Driver may be installed here .